I will lift up my eyes to the hills-
from whence comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord
Who made heaven and earth.
(Psalm 121:1, 2)

Face of Man

Face of Man
Jacqueline du Pre

Monday, December 31, 2007

On how to be fruitful

John 15
5 I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
7 if you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.
12 This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed