I will lift up my eyes to the hills-
from whence comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord
Who made heaven and earth.
(Psalm 121:1, 2)

Face of Man

Face of Man
Jacqueline du Pre

Friday, January 25, 2008

Remembering Psalm 23

(A Psalm of David)
The Lord is my Shepherd;
I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down
In a green pastures;
He leads me beside the still
Waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the path
Of righteousness
For His name’s sake.
Yea, though I walk
Through the valley of the
Shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For you are with me;
Your rod and your staff,
They comfort me.
You prepare a table
Before me in the presence
Of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy
Shall follow me
All the days of my life.
And I will dwell in the house
Of the Lord
Forever.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed